Adventure Himalayan Travel and Treks offer a variety of special services for you to enhance your trekking experience in Nepal. Our goal is to ensure your comfortable exploration of the beautiful nature and swanky cultures of the mountains in Nepal.
We highly recommend hiring a trekking guide and porter to make the most of your adventure whether it’s a group trek, teahouse packages, or summit expeditions.
All these personalized services are tailored to meet your individual needs with the help of our highly experienced guides, professionals of the fields who are capable of speaking multiple languages with excellent fluency in English.
How much porters can carry is limited to the luggage of two clients at a time not more than 18 kg combined. While guides are for leading the pathway only as they are the most knowledgeable about the routes you will be traveling to.
Our guides are bilinguals and the porters can absolutely understand basic English. They are locals of the Himalayas, trained with abundant expertise in mountains, their cultures, and the history of the villages that you will be encountering on the way to your destination.
The quote for hiring a Trekking Guide (License Holder, Trained by Ministry Of Tourism) Guide/Porter (assistant guide, trainee), and just trekking Porter in different trekking regions are:
Annapurna Region, Helambhu, and Langtang Region
- Guide: US$25.00 per day
- Guide/Porter: US$ 20.00 per day
- Porter: US$ 18.00 per day.
Everest Region, Kanchenjunga Region, Around Manslu, Dhaulagiri Region & Ganesh Himal Region
- Guide: US$ 25.00 per day
- Guide/Porter: US$ 20.00 per day
- Porter: US$ 18.00 per day
Their salary, meals, accommodation, insurance, and equipment.
Please Note that: (You will have to pay for food and accommodation. If necessary for Domestic air tickets, travel insurance, emergency evacuation, and landslides for yourself and Nepali staff, when you are using this kind of service. You will be informed about the total cost in advance prior to your journey in Nepal.)
Additional costs are for:
Permits and Transportation
- Annapurna national park Permit will cost Nrs.3000 per person.
- Trekkkers’ Information Management Systems (Tims) card costs US$ 20 per person.
- Local bus to Besisahar or to Bhulbhule is Nrs.1000 per person.
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara costs US$ 128 per person for tourists.
- Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara is US$ 75 for Nepali.
- The cost of a Taxi from Nyapul (trekking ending point) to Pokhara is Nrs.3500.
Explore Annapurna Base Camp Trek
- The permit for Annapurna national park is Nrs.3000 per person.
- TIMS card is US$ 20 per person.
- The tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara is Nrs.1200 per person (Regular tourist bus).
- Tourist bus (Deluxe) fare is Nrs.2000 per person.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by air is US$ 106 per person.
Explore Everest Region Trek
- The Everest National Park permit costs US$ 33.00 per person.
- The cost of a Tims card is US$ 20 Per person
- Pasang Lomu Devaloment fee RS 2000.
- The local bus to Jiri is Nrs.1500 per person.
- Flight to Lukla and Return to Kathmandu costs US$ 390 per person.
- Airfare for Nepali costs US$ 160 per person.
- Annapurna national park permit is Nrs.3000 per person.
- The Tims card costs US$ 20 per person.
- Manaslu national park permit cost is US$ 33.00 per person.
- A special trekking permit for Manaslu valid for 10 days costs US$ 100 Per person.
- The Local bus fare to Arughat Bazar is Nrs.1200 per person.
- Bus from Bhulbhule to Kathmandu costs Nrs.1500 per person.