Singapore Malaysia and Thailand Tour 9 Nights 10 Days
Good to Know
- Duration 10 Days
- Trip Grade Moderate
Singapore, one of the most advanced and most visited destinations in the world has everything to please the tourist. Singapore Tours offers a visit to alluring underwater parks, shopping in colorful markets and treating your taste buds with tasty delicacies.
When on Malaysia Tours, visit to the captivating sights like the Petronas Towers and monumental building make for a delightful trip. Genting Highlands Tours Packages provide relaxed evenings with Casinos and
Concerts to entertain the tourist.
At Thailand feel the colorful and jovial moments of life with kith and kin ones on the sparkling beaches surrounded by natural beauty; when on Thailand Tours.
Expand AllCollapse All
Arrive at Changi International Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to the hotel. Later in the evening proceed for Night safari tour take a tour of the Jungle with complete safety and comfort of 40 min tram journey of wild animals through the east and west loop. On completion of the tram ride, your guide will take you on a walking trail where you will be able to get a chance to come close with lions, tigers, tapirs, deer etc. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour of Singapore. Explore the city by driving round the Civic district, passing by the Padang, Cricket Club, Parliament house, Supreme Court and the City Hall. Also stop at the Merlion Park and enjoy the impressive views of the Marina Bay. Also do not miss the picture taking opportunity with the Merlion – a mythological creature. Visit the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the Oldest Buddhist temple. Proceed to the National Orchid Gardens, located within Singapore Botanic Gardens. Then stop at the Little India where you can buy spices, joss and jasmine. Later in the afternoon proceed for Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa. Enjoy the scenic cable car ride, underwater world, Dolphin Lagoon Show, Images of Singapore, Sentosa Cine Blast & Songs of the sea. Stay overnight at the hotel in Singapore.
After your breakfast, transfer to railway station for your train to Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur and check-in to the hotel. While the rest of your day is at leisure on your own, we suggest you to do shopping at some of the finest malls in Kuala Lumpur. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
After breakfast, proceed for a half day City Tour of Kuala Lumpur. Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour which includes National Monument, King’s Palace, Independence Square, Petronas Twin Towers, Boutique Chocolate, National Mosque. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
After your breakfast at the Kuala Lumpur hotel, transfer by road to Genting Highlands - a 24-hour Entertainment Resort. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy the Indoor & Outdoor Theme Park, Various Entertainment facilities, Casino de Genting etc. Stay overnight in hotel at Genting.
After your breakfast in Genting, transfer to Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your flight to Thailand (Bangkok). Welcome to Thailand!!! Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, you are met by our representative and transferred to your hotel in Pattaya. After check-in, while the rest of the day is free at leisure. Stay overnight in hotel at Pattaya.
After breakfast, proceed for Coral Island Tour which includes Lunch. Coral Island is known for its turquoise blue and emerald green waters. View coral formations in breathtaking colors from a local glass-bottomed boat or you may even dive in and also enjoy various activities like snorkeling, swimming and sunbathing. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel/ resort in Pattaya.
After your breakfast in Pattaya, before you check-out of the hotel, do some last minute shopping in Pattaya. South Pattaya is the major shopping area along with Pattaya II Road. After check-out transfer to Thailand’s pulsating city – Bangkok. The rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight in the hotel at Bangkok.
After breakfast, proceed for the city tour and visit the Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimit), and the Reclining Buddha Temple (Wat Po). Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight in hotel at Bangkok.
After your breakfast in Bangkok, you check-out of the hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight back to home bound.
This itinerary is not suited for you? Plan your own trip.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast as specified in Singapore
- Return airport transfers by seat-in- vehicle (SIV) basis / Mini Van
- Half day Singapore city tour by seat – in – coach (SIV) basis / Mini Van
- Afternoon till sunset at Sentosa by seat – in – coach (SIV) basis / Mini Van
- Night safari tour by seat – in – coach (SIV) basis / Mini Van
- Day Train from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur 2nd class
- 02 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast as specified in Kuala Lumpur
- Half day city tour in Kuala Lumpur by seat-in-vehicle (SIV)/ Mini Van
- 01 Night accommodation with breakfast as specified in Genting Highlands
- Outdoor and Indoor Theme Park rides
- Return transfers by seat -in – vehicle (SIV) from airport (KLIA) – Kuala Lumpur – Genting – KLIA
- 02 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast as specified in Bangkok
- 02 Nights’ accommodation with breakfast as specified in Pattaya
- Half day city tour of Bangkok by seat – in – vehicle (SIV)basis / Mini Van
- Coral Island tour in Pattaya with lunch by seat -in – vehicle (SIV) / Mini Van
- International Airfare
- Travel Insurance not included , but highly recommended
- Internal sector travel not included (Kuala Lumpur – Singapore)
- Expenses of personal nature (phone calls , laundry, etc.)
- Lunch and Dinners
- Any other services not mentioned in "Inclusions"
- Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on the package
- Singapore, Thailand & Malaysia Visa