Destinations: 03 Nights Gangtok, 02 Nights Lachung Village
Duration: 5N / 6D
Tour Cost for 2 Adults (Valid till 15th June 2011)
Price Gangtok Lachung
Standard Rs.38,000/- Sidlon Residency/Hotel Delamere Snow Line/Home Stay
Child with extra bed sharing parents room 25% of the above cost and child without extra bed has to pay 20% of the above cost (below 12 years)
- Day 01:Gangtok
- Day 02:Gangtok- Lachung Village
- Day 03:Lachung Village- Yumthang Valley- Zero Point- Lachung Village
- Day 04:Lachung Village- Chungthang- Mangan- Gangtok
- Day 05:Gangtok
- Day 06:Transfer to New Jalpaiguri
- Accommodation: on twin sharing basis in standard room.
- Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Transportation using Non A/c Indicia as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes.
- Toy Train tickets for a couple in deluxe chair car coach
- Air Fare/Train Fare
- Lunch, entry ticket if any, telephone expenses, laundry expenses, or anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any extra charges incurred for transportation due to any natural or political disturbances like landslides, strikes, road blocks etc.
- Day 01Gangtok After your arrival in New Jalpaiguri railway station/Bagdogra Airport, met by our representative and transfer to Gangtok. Upon arrival in Gangtok, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure, one is free to explore the beautiful MG Marg in Gangtok. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel at Gangtok.
- Day 02Gangtok- Lachung Village After early breakfast, we transfer you to Lachung village at an altitude of 10,000 feet above sea level at a distance of 124 km (4-5 hours approximately), en route you will pass through lush green forest, numerous waterfalls such as seven sister waterfalls and a historical spot known as Kabi Lungchok. You will be served lunch en route in a village. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel/home stay.
- Day 03Lachung Village- Yumthang Valley- Zero Point- Lachung Village After early breakfast, we take you to Yumthang Valley(30 km/1 hour).Yumthang valley is a protected reserve also known popularly as “Valley of Flowers” and comes to life with rhododendron flowers during the months of March and April, after spending quality time there, we take you to Zero point(Subjected to weather conditions) at an altitude of 15,800 feet above sea level(34 km/1-1.5 hours), en route one gets a spectacular view of Yumthang Valley as well as can watch wild yaks grazing at high altitude areas. Later on from Zero point, we transfer you back to hotel or home stay in Lachung village, after lunch entire day is at leisure, dinner and overnight stay at hotel/home stay in Lachung village.
- Day 04Lachung Village- Chungthang- Mangan- Gangtok After breakfast, we transfer you back to Gangtok (124 km/4-5 hours) passing through Chungthang and Mangan, en route we halt at a village for lunch. Upon arrival in Gangtok, check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel in Gangtok.
- Day 05Gangtok After breakfast in the morning, we take you to an excursion trip to Tsongo Lake, Baba Harbhajan Temple and Tashi view point, Ganesh top and Hanuman Top. Overnight stay and dinner in hotel.
- Day 06Transfer to New Jalpaiguri After breakfast, it would be departure for New Jalpaiguri/Silliguri (110 km/4 hours) for onward/return journey. End of Sikkim Tour Package.
Sikkim Tour takes you through the magnificent and spectacular scenery of Sikkim. Sikkim Tour Package takes you through world famous spots such as Pelling, Lachung, Yumthang Valley, Gurudongmar Lake, etc. Gangtok Tour Package or Gangtok Tour takes you through high altitude and scenic spots such as Tsongo Lake, Baba Harbhajan Temple, Rumtek Monastery, etc. Pelling Tour Package or Pelling Tour takes you to the magnificent Pemayangtse Monastery and serves as the starting point of many important treks, similarly North Sikkim Tour Package includes Lachung Tour and Yumthang tour. Lachung Tour takes you to a very beautiful village located at an altitude of 10,000 feet whereas Yumthang tour takes you to the “valley of flowers” which is a protected area and is full of colorful flowers during spring. North Sikkim Tour Packages provides an excellent opportunity to experience and enjoy the peaceful rural life in Sikkim as well provides a chance to enjoy it.
North Sikkim Tour Packages or North Sikkim Tour completely refreshes your body and soul and has its own charm and beauty. So next time when you think of monasteries, high altitude lakes, treks, lush green forests, think of undertaking North Sikkim Tour Packages or North Sikkim Tour. One can also take Tour Packages to Gangtok or Gangtok Tour Packages to get a feeling of vibrant night life or culture of Sikkim or one may even take a Pelling Tour Package or Pelling Tour to get a glimpse of mighty Himalayas from a close range. We provide value for money and economical Tour Packages to Sikkim and are one of the leading tour operators for Sikkim Tour Packages with years of experience.